Friday, March 4, 2011

Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo - we may not know the name, but we all know her gorgeous face and her amazing style when we see it. She's one of my fashion idols right now, so I thought I'd dig a little deeper and find out who she really is.


Olivia Palermo is an American socialite, model and actress (she was a cast member of the reality TV show The City) and has been dating model Johanness Huebl since 2008. She is the daughter of Italian real estate developer Douglas Palermo and interior designer Lynn Hutchings, and grew up between the Upper East Side, New York and Greenwich, Connecticut. She was signed to Wilhemina Models in 2009 and also launched a jewellery line with Roberta Freymann in 2010. In February last year she became a spokesmodel for Matches Fashion's Freda label ahead of London Fashion Week. Olivia is a member of the Friends Committee of New Yorkers for Children and on the committee of Operation Smile.










Olivia's life could be compared to the glamorous lives of the fictional characters from the show Gossip Girl, so it's no wonder why she's one of the most coveted and popular socialites on the New York fashion scene, and with a face and style like that, why wouldn't she be?

Who's your fashion icon right now? Is it someone who's more into the classic fashion like Olivia, or is it someone more creative, like Lady GaGa (or along those lines)?
x

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love olivia !
    I prefer her blonde, don't u ?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love here, so stunning hand here style is beautiful
    great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, she is AMAZING! I saw her out in the city one time, and she looked immaculate. I dont think the girl ever has a bummy day. Everything is always perfectly ironed, perfectly in place and sooooo freakin stylish. Love her look!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh!!! her style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's my style icon, too! She is absolutely divine...even my boyfriend is a fan of her style!

    http://fashioninsouciance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia was ALL over fashion week wearing fur in NYC and London. I must admit, I love her look!

    Your blog is adorable! Can't wait to follow along to see future posts :) Hope you'll visit mine to do the same!

    -Hallie
    coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love her with blonde hair, I just voted and her style is truly amazing! Thank you for all your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog !! follow me at www.miniplaceres.blogspot.com
    Kiss, Romina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I ♥ Olivia and her style.
    I think she is by far one of the most put together girls at the moment.

    Love,
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator