Monday, May 16, 2011

Blow Out The Candles

Fifteen. That's what I will be turning tomorrow. I am so exited I can't even begin to explain. This post would be a lot longer, with me ranting about my birthday (I do that a lot, if you can't tell), but I have to go and learn 2000 years of Church history for tomorrow and memorise two years of Math work. So I shall leave you with some pictures that pretty much sum up how I feel about my birthday. Have a wonderful Monday, and this is my last post as a 14 year old. Maybe I'll become more mature overnight or something. Let you know on Wednesday my lovelies!














Love E 










14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Have a nice time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday honey! Have fun!
    Very beautiful pics!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday. u look older than 15!
    i hope u'll enjoy ur day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like you are planning a very stylish birthday. i am loving the pictures hope you have a fantastically stylish birthday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics, amazing! Happy b-day! :)

    http://www.daringfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw love the pictures!
    Happy birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great birthday, have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos can't believe your only turning 15! hope you have a wonderful birthday and get super amazing presents!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These birthday photos are so inspiring! GReat blog! I will follow you! Come check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these pictures, so inspiring.

    Happy birthday.


    http://www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these photos are fantastic! just makes you want to have a tea party :) great post!

    -Winnie
    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous pictures!
    I love it so I saved a few ;)
    Hope you have a great birthday ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh happy birthday honey :) and wonderful pics, I love love love them !

    You're great. Thank you for your lovely comment in my TokyoBlondes.

    love
    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator