Monday, December 5, 2011

Formal Affair

Okay so I know I didn't post last week at all, but it was such a hectic week, how could you blame me? I had something on every single day and night, and rather bore you with details, I had my formal! Year 10 formal mind you, I'm not that old just yet!

My dress was designed by Kuku, which is only stocked in Myer - sooooo lucky I found it. Makeup was done at Napolean Perdis (I had my doubts, but after repeating the word natural a few hundred times, I think it penetrated the overdone makeup on my artist's head) and hair was at Valet Studios. Tell me what you think!







7 comments:

  1. u girls look so beautiful in those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love your dress, great details. I'm looking forward to following your blog, I'd love for you to follow me as well :)

    xoxo
    Ellen

    www.seizethestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress, you look lovely!

    hope u'll drop by my blog!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress.The patterns are lovely!And oh by the way,I just want to share this really cool shopping app called "Should I buy it?", http://bit.ly/sibifm33 for fellow online shoppers which you can download at iTunes that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (either for yourself or as a gift).I have tried it and it is really amazing..:D

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator