Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just A Little Inspiration

Yes yes, I know I haven't posted a lot lately, but I have a reason! School is finally kicking in and spare time is hard to come by. I barely have time to stop and breathe, let alone come up with a riveting blog post. It should get better soon, but for now you'll have to deal with the stressed-so-much-she's-almost-on-the-verge-of-breakdown Evana... Sorry! Anyway, here's some disjointed inspiration from my school computer folder, sorry it's not anything amazing, but I'll do my best!
Love you all, and talk very soon!
x










3 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration :) and good luck at school !

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are so gorgeous. Lovely inspiration. You have a fabulous blog! :)
    xo,
    camelia
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator