Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright










Photographed by: Nick Dorey
Fashion by: Gillian Wilkins


My beautiful and much-anticipated issue of Russh magazine arrived at my doorstep today, and within mere hours I'd read it cover to cover. I just adore Russh, so this editorial for the April/May issue was no exception.

What's your favourite magazine? My list is limitless, but tying at number one would have to be Vogue and Russh. Let me know yours in the comments, and don't forget to follow me (in a strictly non-creepy way of course, unless you're into that kind of thing ;) ) on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin'!
x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos really just effortless!


    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
    Misikko Hana Flat Iron Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs! Can't wait to get my copy and have a read!

    Becca xoxo
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator